Software Developer React.js (m/w/d)
- Work in an experienced, agile and cross-functional team on our advisor frontend and admin interface (both in React + GraphQL).
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Design and implement modern frontend & backend architectures with a huge focus on user experience.
- Constantly improve our development & deployment tool chain to stay up to date.
- Deploy apps in a cloud infrastructure using technologies like Docker.
- Continuously evaluate latest trends in web software development.
- Improve your skills learning from exceptional engineers and hard-boiled entrepreneurs.
- 3+ years professional working experience.
- Experience developing user-facing web-applications using React.js.
- Professional experience working with any backend language (we use Python & Django).
- Good technical understanding of web technologies, RESTful services and GraphQL.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests and automated deployments.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic and a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly and take ownership of your work.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured and pragmatic, with a strong bias for action.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs with a solid track record.
- A clear vision to create the best shopping experience.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A yearly budget of 1.000 Euro budget for personal growth.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
What we offer you:
- The chance to be one of the first employees of an up-and-coming company and to play a significant role in shaping its growth
- Flat hierarchies and a creative working environment with short decision-making paths
- Openness for improvements and quick reactions to feedback
- Spacious office in Schwabing-Nord (5 min. from Münchner Freiheit, easily accessible by streetcar, e-scooter, bicycle, car, incl. free parking)
- State-of-the-art equipment and workstations - of course with the finest barista coffee, tea, drinks, muesli, snacks and fruit.
- Regular team events (e.g. office lunch, hiking trips, Oktoberfest, etc.)
More information & contact
Your contact person is Sebastian Slomski, Founder of Neocom. Feel free to get in contact via email@example.com.
For more information about Neocom visit https://neocom.ai or https://jobs.neocom.ai
Neocom.ai is an AI-powered product advisor for online stores. In a short, individual conversation, complex technical product features are communicated to the consumer in a simple and understandable way. After only a few questions, first product suggestions are displayed, whereby for each product it is calculated how well it fits into the wishes of the customer. Once the right product has been found, it can be purchased by clicking on the detail page of the online store.
The company was founded in June 2020 by Sebastian Slomski and Dana Nedamaldeen and is located in Munich. The two founders had previously worked for more than together for eight years at her Company Builder Pure Labs in Munich, with whom she have co-founded several successful tech and AI start-ups.